Welcome to Soul Body Connect.
Big life experiences can hit hard and blindside us, often changing the course of our lives. This alters how we think, how we relate to ourselves, and to others, and we we integrate that “Big Thing” into our lives in order to continue living in a way that feels purposeful, and even joyful. But first, we have to figure out a few things before we even get here. A LOT of things. I know, because I have been there. Like you, I have been de-railed from life’s events and have had to adapt my life accordingly. It didn’t go too well at first, but I definitely figured some essential pieces out! How about you? Would you like to lean on someone who has walked that road and turned tragedy into treasure? Do you need some help clarifying, re-prioritizing, and finding that rhythm in your step again? Would you like to feel connected to yourself and to others in new ways? Through my programs, I create transformational experiences as it relates to Grief. Often effecting health, wellness and questions of one’s life purpose, I help guide folks in ways that transform Grief into golden nuggets and treasures with which to bless the world.
Do you ever find yourself saying these things? Do these thoughts churn in your mind and keep you up at night?
- I am overwhelmed with it all and my brain feels foggy. I can’t think. I can’t make decisions, and it is maddening!
- What did I do??? What is the point of it all? What is my purpose here?
- Nothing makes sense anymore
- Nothing is working. Fighting the stress and worry is stressful and worrisome!
- This literally hurts my body
- Why do I want to make things harder on myself when every day is such a push anyways?
- Everything is just too damn HARD
- I will never be able to feel good again
- I believe everyone else will be OK, just not me. I don’t even know who I am anymore. Where is my hope, my faith, my sense of self worth?
Would you rather have this?
- Time for yourself, in addition for others and for your career
- Balance, healthy boundaries and consistency – even when there was chaos
- Clarity and be making better decisions. You would feel stable and confident in your choices.
- The ability to get from point A to point B with a sense of hope, adventure and fun
- Hobbies and interests outside of work and family, and be participating in your community
- Space to breathe, literally and metaphorically
- An empty laundry basket!
- Connection to your body and energetic flow, so that you could be giving to others from your overflow; to be aligned with your Spiritual Truths and have your natural outlook be healthy and positive
- Inspiration and motivation to create a life with purpose and meaning
- More energy, and a better relationship to your body – to understand it and be able to respond to it with confidence
- That feeling of being at Peace again
- To be living a life you feel good about – even joyful!
I remember the day my life came to a screeching halt, and Grief hit me square in the face. I can still feel the scars it left in my life, but I have a different relationship to it now. Like the Phoenix Rising, I would love to offer you a new perspective, so you can create new results. You don’t have to live with Grief in ways that are “expected” from others. YOU can decide what your Grief story will look and feel like. Through my coaching programs, workshops and retreats, we can facilitate a new path of living in this world with an open heart and meaningful connections. Let me show you the path to whole body healing, to finding sanctuary inside of you. Let me help you spread your wings.
If you would like MORE than just a taste, and are the type of person fully committed to creating new results and ready to dive in head first, I offer you a free, 20-minute Discovery Session. And, if you are on the fence and just need help figuring that piece out, that Discovery Session is also for you. Please click here to schedule a call to discover what we can do together.
ROOT TO RISE