Hi, I’m Lindsay
Here are a few things you should know about me….
- I love to travel and am always planning/dreaming about my next trip
- I love to be outdoors hiking, kayaking, sailing, skiing, camping, breathing in the fresh air and taking in the views
- Natural. Hot. Springs. Need I say more?
- I’m not a big sports fan, other than Carolina Basketball. It’s in my DNA. Go Heels!
- People intrigue me. Networking and collaborating is fun!
- I’m a Leo (sun) – Scorpio (moon). You gotta love me. Let’s go to the deep core of it all.
- Dance breaks in the kitchen, in the car, and everywhere on the planet are necessary things
- I love cheese. Especially French brie. And a good charcuterie board.
- I have a bit of a potty mouth. Workin’ on it.
- I used to be a gymnast, and I believe that learning how to fall safely is one of the first things we should all learn in life. Also – how to get back up and try again, no matter how long it takes.
- I LOVE KIDS. I love their thoughts, creations, questions, and insights. Elementary age, Middle School age, High Schoolers – all of them!
- Ask me about what I am learning. I am always taking classes that interest and challenge me.
- I am a bit of a rooted, grounded, open-hearted Sacred Rebel. I don’t fit into manicured boxes and believe it all belongs when it’s rooted in Love – for the Earth, its landscapes and creatures and humans
- We ARE spiritual beings having human experiences in earthly bodies
- I love everything about Motherhood, and often use childbirth metaphors
- I am child-like, because I believe JOY and Enthusiasm are universal languages and very, very contagious
- Practical jokes are all good. Bring on the light hearted fun.
- I believe in magic, and have had MANY magical, miraculous experiences that render me in awe and wonder
- I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I am on this earth to Love and Serve
- Coffee. Two cups.
I am a…
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend, Wisdom Weaver, a Visionary, a Phoenix Rising, Bridge Builder, a Truth Seeker, a Catalyst, a Midwife of Souls, and a Vessel for Holistic Healing, Fire Tender, Youth Minister, Massage Therapist, Childbirth Doula, Mystic, Shamanic Practitioner, Bereaved Parent, Goddess, Change Maker, Anam Cara, Conduit, Companion, Energetic Practitioner, Writer, Seeker, Prayer Warrior, Movement Specialist, Teacher, Student, Listener, Intuitive, Leader, Guide, Pilgrim, Game Changer, Transformational Artist, Milk Machine & Primary Diaper Changer
Lindsay McKinnon is a Midwife of Souls and a Vessel for holistic healing, guiding individuals and communities through inspiration and action to connect, heal, and amplify their lives. She has an extensive background and uses all of her experience and tools to meet her client’s needs. As a Youth Minister she led classes, retreats and pilgrimages to create personal encounters with Spirit through rituals, service opportunities, workshops and intentional conversations. As a Massage Therapist, Bodyworker and Childbirth Doula for over twenty years, Lindsay passionately stands for the human spirit’s capacity for creation and having the courage to heal and expand, literally and metaphorically, while working with our bodies as Vessels. As a Qoya Teacher she has lead retreats around the world. She loves connecting women to their body-temples through movement, allowing space for the full expression of the Divine living inside each and every one of us, while infusing ritual and ceremony into a celebration of the sacred feminine. As a trauma informed, neuroscience trained, Holistic Healing and Embodiment Coach, she meets her clients where they are and creates openings inside themselves they never even knew existed. Using the exact recipe that fits for their unique circumstances, clients become empowered, begin to manifest their desired outcomes, heal and transform. Her writings and lectures offer both wisdom to soothe the aching soul, and empowerment to take action in our lives and communities. You can find Lindsay gathering with friends to take in the sunset, swinging and climbing with her daughter on the playground, dancing on beaches, hiking in mountains, kayaking in rivers, marinating in the people, animals and landscapes… always spreading love, and being of service wherever her wanderlust takes her.